Terms & Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This web site is owned and operated by Uniquip Group, Langley House, Station Road, Standon SG11 1QN.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to HITEGEAR. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
- You agree to indemnify HITEGEAR against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- HITEGEAR is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of this web site.
- HITEGEAR cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an “as available” basis. HITEGEAR will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- HITEGEAR reserve the right to change this web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you continue to use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.